Weekday classes do not run over half term holidays. However, we do continue to run Saturday classes throughout half term.
- Cancellation 7 or more days before the first class of the new term: a full refund is given less a £15 admin fee.
- Cancellation 6 days or less before first class of new term: a 75% is given less a £15 admin fee.
- Cancellation after start of term: no refund will be given but a credit note may be given at management discretion and will incur a £15 admin fee.
Full terms and conditions can be found HERE
Private Classes and Tuition
Should you wish to terminate your lesson slot, notice of at least half a term needs to be given in writing to the NLPAC office at email@example.com.
If this notice period is not given then the next half terms fees will be charged.
Full Private Lesson Terms & Conditions can be downloaded from the Policies page
Payment and Fees
To make a payment using childcare vouchers, you will need to contact the office via email.
Please make sure your email includes:
- Your child’s name as the reference
- The name of the childcare voucher provider
- Your payment reference (If you currently have it)
We are registered with most of the current childcare voucher organisations.
Please contact us if you are registered with an organisation not on this list, we will be more than happy to register with them.
- Edenred – Reference – P20689433
- Sodexo – Reference – 827723
- Care 4
- You at Work
- Bravo Benefits
- Kiddi Vouchers
- Computershare Vouchers
- Fair Care
- Flexible Benefits Co-operative
- Apple Childcare Vouchers
- Emergency Childcare
- Early Years Vouchers
- Enjoy Benefits
- Tax Free Childcare
You can reset your password by going to the portal login page and clicking “Reset Password”.
You will need to make sure to enter the same email address as the one you originally used to register your account. If you are still unable to access your account, please contact the NLPAC office for help.
Your login details will be the same ones used when you first registered your account.
If you are unable to find your login details, please contact the office and we will reset your portal account login.
No, registering for an account is free. However, you will need to purchase a membership to attend classes at NLPAC.
You do not need a membership to take part in holiday and half term workshops.
More information in memberships can be found here
There are various reasons why you may not be able to register your card on your account.
If you have not done so already, we recommend reading our guide on how to add cards and make payments.
If this issue persist, please contact our reception for help.
- Check your card details and billing address have been entered correctly.
The Name on Card entry box is case sensitive and must match exactly what is written on your credit or debit card.
Your billing address must also match the address we have for you on file.
- Log out of your account and log back in.
- Try adding a different card if you have one.
- Try adding your card from a different browser or device
- Contact your bank as some providers require additional authorisation
NLPAC uses an external merchant processor to facilitate ePayments. Both our ePayment gateway and the merchant processing services we use are fully PCI compliant.
This means that we do not keep customers card details on file, and your credit card information cannot be viewed at any stage by NLPAC staff.
We accept childcare vouchers from a wide range of providers.
For more information, please check our Fees page under “Ways to Pay”
Yes, we accept most major credit card providers, including American Express.
As standard, we require all payments be made in full. Should you wish to pay your balance in instalments, please email reception with your request.
If you think you may have overpaid, or purchased the wrong class, please contact reception for further assistance.
Additional fees may be posted to your account if you require a new membership or are due a membership renewal.
Fees may also be automatically posted to your account for exam entries, supplementary classes or on any occasion where a balance has been underpaid.