NLPAC Terms and Conditions
New London Performing Arts Centre referred to as “NLPAC” is a company limited by guarantee which operates as a registered charity, number 1118592.
- By attending classes or courses at NLPAC the parent/carer and participant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
- Upon booking and payment of the class or course, the terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by the parent/carer.
- NLPAC may cancel this contract at any time before the participant commences for any reason.
- If a class or course has been booked but the participant would prefer to change to another class of the same value, no admin fee is charged.
Fees and Payments
- All students attending term time classes at NLPAC must pay an annual membership fee of £50.
- Fees are based on a 11-13 week term as indicated on the NLPAC term dates available on the website.
- Group class fees are payable termly and payable no later than the second class of each new term. If your child turns up to class without the fee having been paid, and unless you have a prior written agreement with the NLPAC office as regards to fee payment, they will not be allowed to participate.
- Private lesson fees are payable termly. Fees paid after two weeks of a new term has elapsed will be subject to a late fee of 5%.
- Holiday courses require a booking deposit and the balance is then due before or on the first day of the course.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Cancellation – 7 or more days before the first class of the new term, a full refund is given less a £15 admin fee.
- Cancellation – 6 days or less before first class of new term, a 75% is given less a £15 admin fee.
- Cancellation after start of term – no refund will be given but a credit note may be given at management discretion and will incur a £15 admin fee.
- Should you wish to terminate your lesson slot, notice of at least half a term needs to be given in writing to the NLPAC office on email@example.com. If this notice period is not given then the next half terms fees will be charged.
(Full Private Lesson Terms & Conditions can be downloaded from the Policies page)
Holiday Workshops and Courses
- A £30 deposit is required upon booking for all holiday workshops and courses. Deposits are non-refundable. This fee may be used for another NLPAC activity at management discretion in the event of unavoidable, extreme circumstances.
- Full fees less the deposit will be returned if a course is cancelled by the participant 7 days before the start of the course.
- Full fees less the deposit will be returned if the course is cancelled up to 1 day before the start of the course. This will incur a £15 admin fee.
- Withdrawal from a course once it has commenced – A refund of fees will be given less the deposit, less the daily rate for days attended and subject to a £15 admin fee.
- The Parent/Carer agrees that the information provided on the registration form is accurate and up to date at the time of completion. It is the parent responsibility to inform NLPAC of any changes to contact details or address.
- It is the Parent and/or Carer’s responsibility to inform NLPAC of any medical conditions at the point of registration.
- This includes behavioural disorders. For serious medical conditions, a Medical Condition form should be completed along with the registration form giving detailed information of the condition.
- The Parent/Carer agrees and accepts responsibility and care for the student while they are not in class at NLPAC.
- Parents/Carers are not permitted to sit in on any class or private lesson except for the last lesson of each term when parents are invited to Watching Day.
- NLPAC reserves the right to exclude any student, Parent or Carer if the safety or welfare of other students, customers or staff is threatened due to inappropriate, aggressive or disruptive behaviour.
- All students must be adequately toilet trained if participating in any class or workshop at NLPAC.
- The Parent/Carer accepts and understands that appropriate physical contact by the teacher may be necessary within some dance classes to aid and instruct.
Any complaints relating to any aspect of NLPAC should be made in writing and sent to – New London Performing Arts Centre, 76 St James Lane, London N10 3RD or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The full Complaints Procedure can be downloaded from the Policies section of our website.